Township Trustee’s Office Assistance
The Trustee is here to help the residents of Fall Creek Township in times of crisis with emergency, short-term assistance while treating everyone with dignity and respect as we help re-establish self-sufficiency. The Trustee does not provide any long-term support or relief. Fall Creek Township Trustee’s Office will assist with basic necessities which are defined, for the purpose of Township Assistance Administration, as those services or essentials to meet the minimum standards of health, safety, and decency such as food, shelter, essential utility service, etc.
General Guidelines & Tips for Applying
In order to process your application for township assistance, please follow all directions below carefully and provide all documentation noted.
Call us or contact us if you have any questions throughout the process.
- To receive assistance, you MUST be a resident of Fall Creek Township. If you are unclear on which township you live in, please call our office, or enter your address at the top left corner to find out if you are a resident of Fall Creek Township.
- Confirm that the type of assistance you need help with complies with the Township’s guidelines: Click Here to know what type of assistance is provided and what is not provided by the Township.
- Call our office to schedule a pre-appointment. These appointments are scheduled on a first come-first serve basis, usually within 24 business hours. Out of consideration for other appointments, your appointment will be canceled if you are more than 15 minutes late. Once your pre-appointment has been completed, the office will schedule your township assistance appointment (on a first come-first serve basis, usually within 24-48 business hours..) Steps 4-9 reflect the regular assistance appointment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. Out of consideration for other appointments, your appointment will be canceled if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Bring with you all the documentation that was discussed with you during your pre-appointment. Out of consideration for other clients, your appointment will be rescheduled if any of your documentation is missing.
- When you arrive for your appointment, your application and documentation will be reviewed to make sure you have the necessary items for your appointment. If you have an incomplete application or do not have the proper documentation, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Your application is considered complete once you have turned in your completed application for assistance, all required documentation has been turned in and you have met with the Investigator and/or Trustee.
- A decision will be made within 72 hours of the appointment and you will be contacted with that decision.
- If you have filed for township assistance with this office within the past 30 days, you may fill out a short application form available in our office. You will need to schedule an appointment to discuss your continued need for assistance. If you have been assigned any workfare, it will need to be completed prior to your appointment.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our office (see contact information to the right).
- Your appointment will be rescheduled if you are more than 15 minutes late
- Your appointment will be rescheduled if you have an incomplete application or there is documentation missing
- A determination will be made within 72 business hours of the submission of the completed application and all necessary documents. Holidays and weekends are excluded.
Fall Creek Township Offices
11595 Brooks School Road
Fishers, Indiana 46037
Office Phone: (317) 841-3180
Fax: (317) 841-3191
Mon – Fri: 9 AM – 4 PM
Pantry: Tue – Thurs: 10 AM – 2 PM
Closed National Holidays
Non-Emergency Fire Department:
Non-Emergency Medical Services: