How Can I Help the Food Pantry?
If you have a group, community organization, subdivision, business, or just want to give back to the community to help others, consider holding a food drive to support the Fall Creek Township Food Pantry. Our pantry runs solely on donations from our great community. Items can be dropped off at our office Monday thru Friday 9 am to 4 pm. There is a donation bin in our lobby to drop off donated items. We also accept monetary donations made out to Fall Creek Township. If you are interested in having a food drive, please reach out to Emily via email at email@example.com, or call our office at 317-841-3180.
What Items Are Needed?
- Personal Care: Feminine Hygiene Products, Lotion, Kleenex, Deodorants
- Cleaning: Dish Soap, Cleaning Supplies, Laundry Detergent
- Other: Juice, Strawberry Jelly, Ranch Dressing
- Baking: Evaporated Milk, Oil, Flour, Sugar, Muffin Mixes, Oats/Oatmeal
- Canned Items: Pears, Fruit Cocktail, Pineapple, Applesauce, Ravioli, Spaghetti O’s